Friday, October 7, 2016

POWER POINT: PROPERTIES OF MATTER


Students: here are the Power Point Notes that covers material from Chapter 6 (RA 1) and Chapter 2 (RA 2).   

Use these to complete your notes for your Unit Test, which has been rescheduled for:

UNIT TEST: Wednesday, October 12th!

Please remember you have been given specific strategies to improve your performance on your second test.

Students will be provided a second Power Point covering material from Chapter 5 (RA 3) on Monday, at the same time that they receive a Study Guide based on all the notes for their upcoming test.


3 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts. Your articles are very useful.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.They are useful pieces of advice.
    currency-converter-box-online currency-converter-box-free-online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an unprecedented article, I'm pleased I discovered it though. Big thanks for the useful info.
    autoketing, email with love download, email with love app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the post.I don’t even know the way I finished up here, however I assumed this put up was once good. I am sure that if I ask enough people, they'll agree with me, too
    autoketing.com, pop price guide app sales pop master free

    ReplyDelete