Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Flame Test Lab

If students were absent on the day we were guests in Mr. Diaz's classroom, they did not get to see the actual lab where we performed a 'flame test' on various ionic compounds.   

Here is a video that shows much the same sort of observations students made on Tuesday.   Unfortunately, we do not have Bunsen burners in my classroom, and so it is not practical to 'make up' the lab.   Watch the video, students, and compare it with observations that students who attended were able to make in order to understand the material:


5 comments:

  1. I want to know more about this related topics.They are useful pieces of advice. I usually wait for your pieces of writing.
    currency converter box online currency-converter-box-free-online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flawed to reveal this page. These kind of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more ... positive conditions.
    autoketing.com, email app download for marketing , email with love free app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. This is one wonderful blog article.Much thanks again.
    autoketing.com, sale notification app, sales pop master free

    ReplyDelete

  4. Sisters Rock Punk Style Contest games online
    Super Sports Surgery Basketball games free
    Sports Heads: Basketball games
    I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...
    friv play Games
    io jogos gratis
    play 2 player games

    ReplyDelete