Friday, September 2, 2016

VIDEO: 'THE LIVES OF THE STARS'

;

The following episode of Carl Sagan's Cosmos, 'The Lives of the Stars', forms the basis of a student homework assignment given in class on Friday, September 2nd.   

Students who were not in class on Friday can download this assignment as a PDF file, available HERE:https://www.mediafire.com/?71ktqmdm2k71ekk

There is also a worksheet on doing scientific notation, like the 'powers of ten' discussed in the video, available HERE:

The entire episode is available for students to watch HERE:




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIv6_NDSjHk

6 comments:

  1. I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight.Hope that you will write more and more. Good luck!currency converter box 2018 currency-converter-app-download

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I think I would by no means understand.I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info
    autoketing.com, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very kind of you to share your writings.They give me effective tips.I really appreciate for this great information,I think this article has a lot of information needed, looking forward to your new posts.
    Shopify free shipping bar app, shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.autoketing
    recent sales notification popup
    sale notification app

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm flawed to reveal this page. I really appreciate for this great information.Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    email with love, email with love free, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a fondness for your post. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts. They contains a bunch of information. Thank you for sharing what you know
    girl game Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day Break The Cup For boy game online Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete